Senior Occupational Therapist in Mental Health
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy trained
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy trained
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder trained
- Explain Pain trained
- Perceive, Recall, Plan & Perform Assessment trained
- Medicare Registered (Aust. Standards of Occupational Therapists in Mental Health)
Jacqui’s experience and proficiency are what set her apart in the industry. Jacqui has worked in a variety of settings in both the private and public sectors providing clinical expertise as a tutor, care coordinator and psychosocial rehabilitation provider. Jacqui has also acted as Principal Occupational Therapist in a community mental health service.
More recently, and drawing on her extensive training and experience in the areas of post-traumatic stress disorder and cognitive behaviour therapy, Jacqui has focussed on working with individuals experiencing depression, anxiety, stress and PTSD. In vivo exposure therapy is one of a range of strategies Jacqui utilises to assist individuals to achieve their goals.
Jacqui’s commitment to mental health occupational therapy is part of her greater vision of assisting individuals in the community to optimise function and achieve independence.
Servicing metropolitan and regional South Australia.