Occupational Therapist in Mental Health
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy trained
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Pain Management trained
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Chronic Pain trained
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy trained
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder trained
- Life Insurance for Rehabilitation Professionals
- Perceive, Recall, Plan & Perform Assessment trained
- Motivational Interviewing
- Treating Complex trauma
Eleni is skilled at getting below the surface and uncovering the underlying issues.
Her early work in providing mental health services to children and adolescents attests to Eleni’s highly developed communication skills and exceptional rapport building skills. She creates an environment conducive to open communication, understanding and learning.
Eleni focusses on adult mental health and assisting individuals with severe mental illness. With her training and professional development in areas including post-traumatic stress disorder and cognitive behaviour therapy, Eleni possesses the skills and expertise required to achieve successful and sustainable outcomes. She has over 20 years of experience in direct health care delivery and prides herself on providing quality services.
Combining her training in educating, planning and program implementation in all facets of mental health, with her experience and up-to-the-minute knowledge, Eleni is committed to supporting individuals to achieve improved health and functioning.
Servicing metropolitan and regional South Australia.